You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you—what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who’ve come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you’ll learn:
• How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
• Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
• First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
• Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
• Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved’’ formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
• Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
New in this revised 6th edition:
• Is that safe sleep position giving your baby a flat head? What can be done to prevent this?
• Organic baby food 411: new advice from the American Academy of Pediatrics what your baby should eat, what to avoid.
• Does your baby need an iPad? The latest research on how baby's learn and whether digital devices help or hurt.
• How to protect your baby from the flu, whooping cough and other diseases in the headlines today!
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411!
Read Baby 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice For Your Baby's First Year complete books online for free. Reading Baby 411: Clear Answers & Smart Advice For Your Baby's First Year full free books online without downloading.
Looking up to the full article E-Books free download? Here you can read.